the following content comes from the awesome 🕶awesome-opal page by Michał Kalbarczyk
- Clearwater - Component-based Ruby front-end framework
- Hyperloop - A Complete Isomorphic Ruby Framework using React, Rails and Opal
- Inesita - Frontend web application framework in Ruby using Opal.
- Lissio - lissio is a VCL (Vai Col Lissio) framework for Opal to implement frontends completely on the client side.
- Opal Ferro - Create webapps object-oriented style. No HTML, just beautiful and simple Ruby code
- Opal Praha - An opal-vienna rewrite with Convention over Configuration in mind
- Vienna - Client-side MVC framework for Opal
- Volt - A Ruby web framework where your Ruby runs on both server and client
- Dare - Ruby Web Game library on top of Opal
- Electron Opal - Lightweigt Ruby wrapper around the geat electron desktop application engine
- Grand Central - State-management and action-dispatching for Opal apps
- Hyalite - This is ruby virtual DOM implementation using opal. It is inspired by react.js.
- Negasonic - Music live coding in the browser, powered by Tone.rb
- Opal ActionCable - Opal wrapper for rails actioncable
- Opal ActionPack - A small port of the awesome action pack to Opal JS
- Opal ActiveRecord - An basic implementation of rails active record for use with opaljs
- Opal ActiveSupport - The port of the glorious ActiveSupport for Opal
- Opal Async - Non-blocking tasks and enumerators for Opal.
- Opal Browser - Browser support for Opal.
- Opal Builder - An attempt at making the builder XML gem work with Opal
- Opal Dom - Simple DOM for Opal (legacy?)
- Opal Eventable - Eventable module for Opal
- Opal Events - An Events Plugin for Opal
- Opal Factory Girl - Get Factory Girl working on Opal (sans ActiveRecord support). Still a work in progress.
- Opal Haml - Opal + Haml = <3
- Opal Handlebars - Experimental handlebars parser/generator for opal.
- Opal IRB - IRB (interactive ruby) for Opal
- Opal Mikado - An Opal library for working with Mikado graphs.
- Opal Minitest - Minitest, now for Opal!
- Opal Models - Client side modelling with Opal
- Opal Music - create music tunes with ruby in the browser
- Opal Native - React Native in Ruby
- Opal Observer - KVO style observers for Opal
- Opal Overwolf - Overwolf support for Opal.
- Opal RSpec - opal + rspec = <3
- Opal Rails - Bringing Ruby to Rails · Rails bindings for Opal
- Opal Router - Router implementation for Opal (very alpha)
- Opal Scriptish - Scriptish support for Ruby scripting, with Opal.
- Opal Shimmer - Shimmer is an application state and configuration management library built with Opal
- Opal Slim - Sprockets integration to compile Slim templates for Opal apps
- Opal Sprockets - Integration with Sprockets
- Opal Starter Kit - Create Opal projects easily
- Opal UI - A GUI Toolkit in your Browser
- Opal aasm - Opal compatible version of Acts As State Machine with React.rb awareness
- Reactive Record - Ruby Opal + React + ActiveRecord = GOODNESS!
JS Wrappers (Bindings)
- Opal Dagred3 - An opalized (ruby-fied) wrapper for the dagreD3 directed, acyclic graphing library
- Opal Firebase - Firebase Wrapper providing a nice ruby syntax
- Opal JQuery - jQuery for Opal
- Opal Knockout - opal-knockout is wrapper of knockout.js for Ruby(Opal)
- Opal Phaser - A fast and free Opal wrapper for the Phaser framework to develop browser-based games in Ruby!
- Opal Pixi - Ruby wrapper for the Pixi.js graphical library
- Opal Polymer - A starting point for building web applications with Polymer
- Opal Processing - ruby-processing for the web, powered by Processing.js and Opal
- Opal PunchDB - An Opal bridge to PouchDB
- Opal Pusher - Opal bindings for the Pusher JS API
- Opal Raphael - Opal binding for Raphael.js
- Opal Sid - Hermit jsSID wrapper for opal
- Opal VirtualDOM - virtual-dom wrapper for opal
- Opal Web Midi - Web MIDI wrapper for Opal.
- Reactrb - Opal Ruby wrapper of React.js library.
- Stripe Opal - Stripe.JS wrapper for Opal
- Three.rb - An Opal wrapper for Three.js to develop 3D browser applications in Ruby!
- Tone.rb - Ruby wrapper for Tone.js
- AsciifyMe - Convert webcam into asciiart. Live!
- Calculator - A HTML5 shared calculator app using ruby Opal
- Codemotion - Ruby-everywhere chat app (rack/websockets/opal)
- Inesid - SID Web player with retor interface
- Inesita DBMonster - DBMonster test app written in Inesita
- Inesita Playground - Playground for Inesita
- Inesita TodoMVC - Inesita TodoMVC
- Negasonic Editor - Online editor for Negasonic, music live coding in the browser
- Opal Blog - An example of using the Clearwater framework with Opal/Rails
- Opal Canvas Demo - Crappy canvas experiment using Opal.
- Opal Cats - Get some cat pictures, with Opal
- Opal Conway - Conway Game of Life, implemented with Opal and Ruby
- Opal HelloWorld - A simple project to test OpalRb
- Opal IRB - IRB (interactive ruby) for Opal
- Opal Learning WebGL - Opal (Ruby) port of the Learning WebGL (NeHe) demos
- Opal On Node Example - My first Socket.IO chat
- Opal Phaser Examples - Phaser usage examples converted to opal-phaser in order to see how to make Phaser based games the Ruby way.
- Opal Pixi Examples - Examples using the opal-pixi gem
- Opal Play - Playing around with emberjs and opaljs to run ruby code in the browser
- Opal Playground - Opal Playground (Improved, layout, opal-irb integration, opal-browser, lissio, reactive-ruby library support).
- Opal Playground - Opal Playground (Original)
- Opal Playground - Experimenting with opal to write CSS, JS, and the DOM with Ruby
- Opal Pong - Pong in Opal
- Opal Raw - A very fast opal setup - no sprockets! - includes opal browser - uses guard to automatically compile your .js.rb files as you save them
- Opal Robots - RRobots in the browser
- Opal Snake - Snake in Opal
- Opal Static Example - Ruby Opal static example
- Opal TODOS - Simple static todo app using OpalRb
- Opal TODOS - todomvc based opal example
- Opal Tic Tac Toe - A very simple port of TodoMVC
- Opal on Abgularities - Write AngularJS app in Ruby using Opal.
- Opal try
- Opal with slim sass sprockets - Opal environment with sprockets, slim, sass, and rails-assets.
- Opalrb Example - A "todo" example using the Opal.rb Project.
- Pong Opal Phaser - Pong game written in opal-phaser
- Rack Opal - Really simple example of Opal with Rack.
- Rails Opal React Example - JS is hell of shit! Opal is rising!
- RethinkDB Ruby Opal - A RethinkDB demo application built with Ruby and Opal
- Roda Opal Example - Example of Using Roda with Opal
- Sprint Poker - Online estimation tool for Agile teams
- WebAdudio Playground - Website to play with web-audio
- Zupfnoter - A feature rich abc based music editor written in Opal Ruby; uses dropbox, abc2svg, jspdf and much more
Your contributions and suggestions are welcome ♡.